Review: After.. I feel fucked up?

Hello readers :)

So I read the first two books of the After series in more than a week, which is pretty slow for me. This book series are INSANE, the storyline is just perfect, full of unexpected twists.  It really fucks you up, literally.
When I first heard about this series I didn't really know it was a Harry Styles fanfiction. I'm a little bit of a One Direction fan, just of their music, and I know a little bit about them so I was very excited to read this books. 
It's about a very hard-working and good "girl" Theresa, She is a college student with simple and organised life, perfect grades and even more perfect boyfriend. Then Hardin comes to her life, a tornado, that wrecks her life into pieces. Despite Hardin's deadly mistake, they hardly fall in love. But trouble doesn't end here, it becomes worse. And although they fight all the time, love collides them every single time.
So I've read the first two parts in Slovene. In English the titles are After and After we collided
I was reading the books and sometimes I wanted to cry. I was so into them that I got emotionally exhausted like the characters. Then I was fighting with myself whether I would continue reading or stop for the moment, because it was too much for my emotions. I literally became Tessa, I wanted to cry when she was crying and I wanted to jump into the book and kill Hardin for his stupidity. 
The book is soo good and I need to complete the series as soon as I can, because it's taking over my life. I really think Anna Todd is a brilliant author with a lot of imagination. I'm really surprised that she became successful on Wattpad, and of course very happy for her success.

Rating: 5.00

I can't wait to start reading the third book! 

Patrisha 





Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf