My year 2016 in books

Hello readers!

Long time no see. I've been busy with university, so now I'm writing my "2016 reading review". This year has been very different for me, a lot of changes, good and bad things had happened, but at least I had books!
At the beginning of the year, I've decided to start  2016 Goodreads reading challenge and I was determined to finish it. My goal was 30 books in one year and I've achieved that goal!
I love Goodreads because you can track books you've already read, books you want to read, books you own and you can rate and review them. You can also find new friends and follow your bookworm friends for exchanging reviews.

You can see my progress here:









I've also read a few books twice like:

  • After by Anna Todd
  • An Ideal Husband by Wilde
  • The Diamond as big as the Ritz by Fitzgerald
  • Anna Karenina by Tolstoy
  • a slovenian book Ločil bom peno od valov by Lainšček.

For 2017 Goodreads reading challenge I've also put a goal of 30 books for me to read. I've so much books on my bookshelves and also in "to read" list, so I'm very excited to go back to reading after I finish my semester at the university.


I hope 2017 will be great year for you and don't forget to follow your dreams and work for them to come true, because no one else will do it for you. Take chances in your life and try to explore the world. Try new things, meet new people and be who you truly are.

Love, Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf