Haul: Just some random books

Hey readers!

I've been around some bookstores these days and of course I bought some books. I couldn't help myself. What can I say in my defense, I'm a bookworm.

Firstly, I've bought a book by Ildefonso Falcones, a spanish author of historical novels. I've first read his book Cathedral of the Sea and now I've decided to read another book of his.It's called The Hand of Fatima and it's about a man who falls in love with this muslim girl called Fatima, their love is, of course, forbidden.


Then I've bought two books frome the series Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I've taken the first two books: Daughter of Smoke and Blood and Days of Blood and Starlight. It's a science fiction trilogy about a girl, who gets involved in a world of angels and demons.


I can't wait to start reading this books, although I have pretty stuffed my "to read" list.

Love, 

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf