Review: A beautiful wedding by Jamie McGuire

Hey guys!

Finally I've succeeded to read a book in this 2 months of university. I've been so buried in work and studying I didn't even get a chance to start a new book. So I finished a "lighter" book, a story of Travis and Abby's wedding, which isn't described in A Beautiful Disaster series.

The author describes their adventure in Vegas after they'd escaped town after the fire. Travis and Abby get married, firstly because Travis's alibi, but they also do it because they are in love. After their marriage, married couple flies home and on their first anniversary, they renew their vows on another wedding on St. Thomas island.

Although Travis and Abby is very young (still a teenager), I still think their marriage is too soon. Their relationship lasted only 6 months before marriage, which is a very short time. For me the relationship should last at least 5 years no matter how in love the couple is. But Travis and Abby's love is very special and I love to read about their passion and care about eachother. I wish I could experience that in my life someday.

I really missed their story and passion for being together, so now I want to read the whole series again! And I will when I finish my finals this semester :)

Rating: 5.0



Thank you for reading my blog!

Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra