Haul: Harry Potter coloring book

Hey guys!

I was surfing on Book Depository 3 weeks ago and found myself a Christmas present :)
Because I am under a lot of stress lately and I read about how coloring can help to reduce it, I bought myself an adult coloring book with Harry Potter Magical Creatures theme.

The pictures inside are AMAZING. At the end of the book there are also fully colored pictures so you can compare or just get help from them.

I started coloring the first picture and I can say that when you color, you forget about everything and just the picture matters. It's really fascinating.


You can always look on their Bargain Shop where the prices are insanely low. The shipping is free worldwide!

Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra