Review: This Man

Hello readers :)


Finally, I've read this long awaited book. I must admit that I'm impressed by the whole story and the writing style of this amazing author Jodi Ellen Malpas. I expected the "Fifty shades" alike, but I was completely surprised by the amazing story flow.

The story begins with Ava's business apointment at Jesse Ward's "countryside hotel" and she was kicked on her butt when she saw the handsome owner of the Chateau. She was immediately pulled in his arms by their sexual attraction. But this man has secrets, a lot of secrets. He doesn't tell Ava about his age, business, family nor his past. But she falls for him hard, just because he is such a mystery. But when she finds out he owns a sex club, not a hotel, she breaks down. But he isn't ready to let her go.

I was so fascinated by this book that I've read it in 3 days. The story was different from other erotic-alike novels, so I really liked it. I enjoyed Ava's monologues and her thoughts during her actions, I was thinking and breathing like her when I was reading the book.

But what about Jesse's age?! How freaking old is he?? I couldn't even wait for the second book to find out, so I googled it... But I didn't find any information! This is litterary killing me. Probably he is in his middle thirties, the charm he has made me think like this ;)

I'm defenetely going to read the other to parts of the trilogy and maybe some other books of Jodi Ellen Malpas. She is defenetely one of my favourite authors now :)

Rating: 5.0





P.S.: Jodi Ellen Malpas also responded to my review, thank you <3



Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra