Review: Too Far series

Hello bookworms :)

As I finished Kinsella's book, I started to read this series that my friend lent me all three books. I finished all the books in 4-5 days, which is also very quick.
I got the Too Far series : Fallen too Far, Never too Far and Forever too Far.
The story got me already at the first few pages and I fell right into the story. Of course it was all too good to actually be true, but okay. So Blaire has a catastrophy in her life: her mother and twin sister died, father left her and she has no money so she has to go to her father's new family. Of course her father's new wife is a woman with many children of different rock stars.
So Blaire and Rush fall in love immediately and Blaire gets pregnant. Rush of course asks her to marry him and stays with her to the end. The one that is causing problems is his unstable and jealous sister Nan. The story reveals many secrets to Blaire and other protagonists of the book.
The series finish like we expected. They are married, have a kid and live happily ever after. The whole story is very well written and it drags you deeper into the story, even though is not very realistic nor unexpected. I already knew how the story ends at the end of the first book, but it was fun to read the whole series, because I'm a desperate romantic.

In the third book there was a touch of another passionate couple just starting their journey (Grant and Harlow) but then I found out there were a whole series of series, which sounds a little bit stupid but it's true. There are more books about these young wealthy people!

I'm defenetely going to read more of these series of the series!

Abbi Glines has done an excellent job, despite some lack of imagination. But I got my dose of  romance so we are even :P

I was also positively surprised by the fact that Rush's wedding song is in fact on YouTube:
Fallen too Far


Rating: 4.0
The slovenian copy of the third book Forever too Far


Thank you for reading :)

Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf