Review: James Patterson: Cross



Hello readers :)


I got a book from my schoolmate 4 years ago and I didn't have a chance to read it, but when I started it I didn't bother to finish the book.


I finished a book from James Patterson: Cross, that I've been reading for the last two years now :P But, hey! I finished it yesterday and I can say that I'm not really a big fan of Patterson's crime novels.Many people say that he is one of the best crime novelist, but I didn't really fall into the story.

Maybe I took the wrong book? I have to try some more, maybe not the one from the Cross series.

I really liked the concept of the story and all the characters were really good devised. But what happened with good development of the story? And the good writing flow?

It looked like the author didn't know how to create and describe the main events and he just started to describe them from the middle. Also it wasn't really specified who from the characters "was talking" in which chapter, so sometimes I really needed to look back for the information. Dr Alex Cross's point of view was a little mixed with the third person's describtion ot the Butcher's acts, I was a little bit confused.

I really liked the short chapters, though. So if you suddenly have to stop you can just finish at the end of the chapter. But as I said there are some mixed point of views.

Also the story continues in the 13th book of the Cross series; Double Cross. So I also didn't figured out who was the actual killer of Cross's wife. Maybe I need to read the next book?


Rating: 3.0


Rezultat iskanja slik za cross patterson


Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf