Review: I've got your number

Hello readers :)
After so many series I needed a book that doesn't have a continuation. I just needed a good old romance novel.
This book got me obsessed the second I got it in my hands. I literally ate this book. I read it in 3 days, whish is quite quick for almost 500 pages.
I got pulled in the story very quickly, because the main character had quite similar personality to mine. Poppy was a physiotherapist, engaged to a man who was a womanizer and she wanted to please everyone except herself. Because all of this she felt inferior and very unhappy. But when her life turns upside down (she loses her engagement ring and her phone gets stolen) she finds another phone in the trash and her life starts to get interesting. She got pulled into Sam's world, she met busy and important people and even helped to save the company. And also she falls in love with Sam. A sensurous man in a cold and hard shell of a busy businessman. Of course he helps her find out with who is cheating her fiance' and crashes her wedding. They fall in love and that's the end.
I know this story is a cliche', but I just love it. Sophie Kinsella got it written so good I was laughing so hard and also almost crying. Her stories are amazing and she writes like I would. Her characters have rich inside world and also many monologues, which I love.


Rating: 5.0



I really recommend Sophie Kinsella's books, just a perfect unit of romance, humor and imagination.

Patrisha


Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf