Review: Grey

Hello readers :)

So after a long time I finally decided to read long awaited fourth book of the Fifty Shades series. I really liked the second and the third book (Fifty shades darker and freed), so I also wanted to read  Christian's point of view, how he saw all the things at the beginning and if I could get to know things we didn't in the first book.
But the book was exactly the same as the first book, just Christian was the first person. I didn't find out a lot of things and also his thinking was not explained as I was imagining it would be. Maybe there was an explanation how Christian was attached to Anastasia, but all was explained in fog. Christian's work appointments were also included in the story, but I found that parts boring so I usually skipped them.
Maybe the book would be better if the author would make the whole trilogy in Christian's point of view, maybe just the things we didn't already read; his thaughts and what had he done when he wasn't with Anastasia.
I just think that E.L. James wanted to make more money and tried to create another sensational book, but I didn't work out as she emagined. But okay, people still buy the book, because they expect a very good Christian's point of view. You cannot push your creativity for profit, if it can't go, it just can't.

Rating: 2.0

I really like the cover of the book, though :)




Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf