Review: Crossfire series

Hello readers!


After all the boom of these series, I finally decided to read it.. But I stopped after the third book. So I've read Bared to You, Reflected in You, Entwined with You by Sylvia Day.

The first book is so well written that I was impressed. In the second book I started to have a little crisis at the end, it was very difficult to read. With the third book I had many problems. I was reading it for like 6 days which is very long for me (just 360 pages). SoI decided I won't continue the series, because I would torture myself with the books I wouldn't really like to read.

The story is so good at the beginning, the first book got me immediately. But then there was so much sex scenes in the story and also the story didn't develop. Gideon and Eva have an amazing love story with a lot of passion and love, but when you look at the story from the other perspective you realise that the story is not realistic. It's impossible for Gideon to be so rich and they marry after, like 5 months of relationship.

Also I think the author wanted to expand the trilogy, that was just a trilogy at the beginning, but she saw that her books were best-sellers so se added yet two books. Story should be over in the third book, but the author saw the profit in the series, which I really don't support.



Rating: 3.5


I'm looking forward to reading new books, I am currently reading I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella. Thank you so much for reading! 

Patrisha 

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf