My reading plan for September

Hello :)

Lately I've been reading some unfinished books from the past 6 months. Actually, I've been trying to read them, but I discovered and read other new books so I didn't even tried to finish them. I know the reader's codex- "if you don't like the book you have the right to stop reading", but it's not that I don't like these books, I just couldn't finish them before.


Now I need to finish:
  • The Giver quartet by Lois Lowry
  • The Ruby Circle (6th book from the Bloodlines series) by Richelle Mead
  • Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop by Jenny Colgan

I finished a book from James Patterson: Cross, ; you can read the review in the previous blog :)

I'm also deciding whether continue the Crossfire series; part 4 or not. Some suggestions maybe?



September's reading plan:

  • This Man  by J.E. Malpas
  • Still Waters  by Viveca Sten
  • Where have all the boys gone? by Jenny Colgan
  • For Every Solution, A Problem by Kerstin Gier
  • Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
  • The shadow of the wind by C.R. Zafon
  • The Alchimist by Paulo Coelho 

The last two books are a "mind food" books, because I think it's time for me to start reading the heavy literature again. I took a big rest after the finals and I read just the "light books", like romance novels. But I had enough of rest for my brains and I'll be back on track again :)

If you want to check out My Goodreads profile

Thanks for reading!
Patrisha

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf