Review: After-continuation

Hello readers :)

This After series got me so obsessed after the first two parts, so I continued reading the other three parts: After we fell, After ever happy, Before.

After we fell was.. Just wow. I was so impressed and I think I fell in love with their love story. It was so passionate, romantic and a perfect set of circumstances, I was really overwhelmed. Again, like the previous two books, I was overloaded with feelings. It was really hard to read so passionate love story, I was a little emotionally exhausted, but in a good way. But as always it was too good to be true so the author decided to compicate the things.
In After ever happy Hessa was seperated for a long time, of course they needed to stay apart because they attracted eachother too much. One thing that I didn't like were the leaps in the story. Author started to let out a lot of time, the story jumped from february to june or september, without us knowing what actually happened in this lost months. Like the author started getting bored but still had to finish the story.
In the last book, or better said, "his point of view" book, there were the same issues. The story had leaps and Hardin's point of view didn't offer many events from the time he wasn't with Tessa, but it was nice to read how he fell in love with her at the very beginning of the story, which we didn't actually know. The past of the other characters was also explained which was a pleasant surprise. It was nice to get to know about the characters that weren't main characters.

I defenetely recommend reading this series, it is so emotionally loaded and very passionate, which we, desperate romantics, absolutely love.

Rating: 4.0

This books are After ever happy and Before :)
 I didn't get a chance to take a photo of After we fell ;(


Thanks for reading!
Patrisha 

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf