New life chapter, new blog name

Hello readers :)
I decided to dedicate my blog to books, writing and stuff we bookworms do. I figured out I don't really like to talk about fashion and beauty, it's not something I can write easily about. But books are.

Let me tell you something about me :) I love books since I read Harry Potter at the age of 10. I started writing 6 years ago, but none of my books were completed. Two years ago I discovered Wattpad but I never got a chance to write something, especially in English.
So now, that I finished my high school exams, I have 3 months until I go to University. So I decided to start writing again. But now I wanted people to see my work so I started publishing it on Wattpad. I'm currently writing a fancfiction (well, because I can) and I'm traslating my best novel in English so I hope I'll get it done this summer :)

So in this blog I'll be writing my recent reads, my favourite books, reviews, recommendations and more :) Maybe some lifestyle tips also :D

My Goodreads profile: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/45494800-patricia

Thank you for reading :)

Patrisha 

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf