Haul: Book Depository order

Hello, readers!

Because I can't help myself, I ordered four books on Book Depository, my favourite booksite. And the best part is, you get a creative bookmark with every book!

The first one I got was The Beautiful Wedding (Jamie McGuire). I read her Beautiful series and I was absolutely in love with the story and all the characters so I decided to read more. This is just a novel, explaining how the two main characters got married, which is not described in the second book of this series.

Again, one of my favourites, Jane Costello: The Love Shack. I purchased it just because I love a good classic romance.


The next book was from Jenny Colgan:The Little Shop of Happy-Ever-After, who again is also one of my favourites. This book is also a classic romance, which again I love very much.

Last but not least, I bought a book from to me an unknown author, Claire Sandy: What would Mary Berry Do?  I am very excited to read it, because the author is new for me and I love new surprises :)


Of course I'm absolutely thrilled about the bookmarks, you can color it yourself. Can't wait to order more books from Book Depository, although I have to calm down a little bit :) 

Patrisha 


Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Romantični bingo 2024

Samantha Young: Igra življenja in Pesem vetra

Intervju z avtorico Mojco Rudolf